- All hourly sessions require a 100% deposit at time of booking which is non-refundable.
- All Day-Rate (8 hours) and Multi-Day sessions require a 100% deposit at time of booking which is non-refundable.
- For hourly sessions the balance is due at the start of the session.
- Cancellation fees do apply.
- We do not charge in half hour increments. If client goes over 5 minutes full hour is due to continue.
- Clock starts when engineer is required to utilize any equipment.
Reasonable artist set-up time is allowable but clock starts when
engineer assistance is needed.
- Session time includes 30 minutes for data dump onto audio CDs and
creation of Master CD/DVD. For example, if a session is booked for
three hours, the last 30 minutes of the session is designated for the
data dump. Please plan accordingly.
- Within the studio, refreshments are provided at a discounted price.
There is a also a vending machine on the premises.
- Please refrain from smoking within the studio. Smoking is allowed in the hallways.
Thank you and we appreciate your business.
Client has up to 48 hrs prior to scheduled booking to notify Soul Asylum Studios for any cancellation or rescheduling request.
If request falls short of 48 hours prior to the original booking time. Any deposit made will be forfeited.